1. Introdution to Analytics
- What is Analytics tool?
- Google trend report on Tibco tool
- What is the scope of this Spotfire course?
- Why do we need Analytics?
- Where does Tibco Spotfire stand (Compared to other competitors)?
- Google trend report on Competitors and comparison
- Naukri and Monster job openings
- Salary report from Indeed & Payscale
- A walkthrough on the course content.
2. What is Tibco Spotfire
- Short Tibco Spotfire Demo with a Real time Project
- What is the scope of Tibco Spotfire Training
- Important options and Shortcuts in the tool
- Types of Tools in Tibco Spotfire (Walkthrough)
- What’s the Architecture, SOA, Client server or Cloud
- Tibco Spotfire Cloud?
3. Installation of Tibco Spotfire
- Supported Systems (Is Windows, Linux, Mac supported)
- What is the Alternative it it’s not Supported(Virtualbox)
- Supported Databases
- Integration with other tools.
4. Spotfire Overview
- Navigation and overview
- How to Filter Data
- What is Data Drill-Dow.
5. The Underlying Data
- What is the expected Format of a Data Table
- How to load Data using an Information Link?
- How to open New Data
6. Visualizations in Tibco Spotfire
- How to Configure Tables
- What are Configure Bar Charts and How to configure and interpret them
- What are Configure Line Charts and How to configure and interpret them
- Advanced Visualizations
7. Advanced properties
- Configuring Colouring and Filter Type with display options
- Organizing Filters and Defining Filtering Schemes.
- Trellis Visualizations and Detail Visualizations
- Highlighting Items and Multiple Markings.
8. Advanced Visualization Types
- How to save a Spotfire File
- How to Export Data
- How to Export Visualizations
- What is Combination Chart and how to use them?
- What are Scatter Plots & 3D PLOTS?
- What are Pie Charts and how to use them?
9. Summary,Cross & Graphical Tables
- What are Summary tables and how to configure and use them?
- What are Cross tables and how to configure and use them
- What are Graphical tables and how to configure and use them?
10. Map Charts, Parallel Coordinate Plots,Treemaps, Box Plots, Heat Maps
- What are Map Chart and how to configure and use them?
- What are Treemap and how to configure and use them?
- What are Box Plot and how to configure and use them?
- What are Heat Map and how to configure and use them?
11. Text Areas, Adding Data To An Existing Analysis, Formatting Numbers, Handling Multiple Data Tables
- Colouring, Colour Modes, Colour Break Points, Colouring Rules
- Colouring in Tables, Cross Tables and Heat Maps
- Advanced Colouring Features.
- Adding New Rows & Columns to a Data Table
- How to add New Data Tables and select it?
- Transformations and Short Number Format.
- Filters Panel with Multiple Data Tables and options
- Relating across Visualizations
12. Bundling Data,Using Tags, Capturing Your Analysis
- What is Data Binning and Auto binning?
- What is a Binned Column
- Using Lists and Bookmarks
- Adding, Applying and sharing Bookmarks
- Deriving More Information From Raw Data
13. Node Navigation Methods and Examples
- Different Node Navigation Methods
- Limiting Data Using Markings, Filterings & Expression
- Lines & Curves
- Horizontal and Vertical Line
- Curve Draw
- Curve from Data Table
- Line from Column Value
- Lines & Curves Example
- Hierarchical Clustering.
14. What are Information Links?
- How to create an Information Link and add elements
- Specifying Join Path & description
- Adding Filters and Prompts
- Specifying Conditioning & Properties
- Showing Parameters
- Saving the Information Link
- Viewing and Editing SQL Paths.
15. Opening Data Using an Information Link, General Workflow For Using Information Designer, Sharing Analyses, Pages, Markings
- Creating Advanced Elements
- What are aggregated and Drillable Columns
- Loading Data on Demand.
- Distribution of Analyses
- Data Access Options.
- Page Modes.
- Filters and Filtering Schemes
- Drill-down, Different Markings
- Columns from Marked.
16. Text Areas & Dashboards
- Editing the Text Area
- Creating Links to Website
- Adding Filter Controls
- Adding Action Controls
- Adding Property Controls
- Adding Dynamic Items.
- Authoring Tips
- Using the Collaboration Panel
- Using a SPOTFIRE File as a Template
- Using Information Links as Template.
- Publishing Analyses To TIBCO Spotfire Web Player
- Saving to the Library
- Web Player User Interface.
17. CanopY project in Tibco Spotfire
- Project Overview
- How to configure an End to end real-time project.
- Project Guidance
- Project Submission and Verification
18. Mock Interviews with Questions and Answers Discussion
- Functional Q&A
- Technical Q&A
- Project Q&A (For Multiple Domains like Banking, Retail, Insurance, Ecommerce etc)
- Question for Fresher’s and Experienced (How do they differ?)
- How to justify if the resource is not certified.
19. Certification Preparation Session
- How difficult is it to clear the certifications
- Levels of certification
- How to register for them(Technical details)
- Can I apply for certification if my company is not a partner
- If not, what is the alternative
- Certification Mock Q&A discussion
20. Resume Preparation Help
- What’s a Best resume
- What if my resume is worst
- How to prepare a great resume
- Should I be on LinkedIn, Of course Yes
- Providing Photo, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter Links in a Resume
- Create Blog, Quora, Stackexchange etc and provide the links in resume.
- SEO in Naukri (how to be on the Top)
- Creating Multiple Profiles in case you need a job urgently(Naukri lookhole)
- Floating your resume in Monster, indeed, Shine etc.
- How to Search for Job providers and jobs in linkedIn
- Aggressive Follow, that’s what counts
21. Post Job Support
- How can we support you if you are in a project
- Can we help you in a disaster recovery process
- How to be in touch with my colleagues and expert
Do you like the curriculum?
OUR COURSE IN COMPARISON
|Demos at Convenient Time?
|Batch Start Dates
||At your Convenience
|Customize Course Content
|LifeLong Access to LMS